Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Distracted

Here I am in the school library, trying to sit quietly at my lap top and do my homework. Unfortunately, I have been unable to this because for the last few hours I have been surrounded by a group of older men who seem to be having a social gathering. Don't you hate that? I am personally very easily distracted and that is something that I have to work on, but I think most would agree that it is nearly impossible to work in this type of environment. This is a library people...go chit chat somewhere else!! What do you do in a situation like this? I find myself wondering if I should say something to them or if I should just do my best to ignore it. The quiet, conflict-free person inside of me is saying to just leave it alone, but another part of me has the urge to shake up my soda and open it pointing towards them. :) Breathe....stay positive until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment