Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Insecurity

Have you ever not liked something about a person and eventually realized that you may possess this characteristic yourself? How ironic that it is so much easier to find things we don't like about others rather than pointing out what can be improved from within ourselves. It reminds me of the quote "you can not hate others without hating yourself". If we can find hate in our hearts for the people that we barely know, it usually stems from our own insecurities. It takes a humble individual to admit their own faults. I realized today, that I needed to take more responsibility for my own thoughts and actions. The more we accept who we are and take action to better our self the more confidence we will gain and the more fulfilled we will feel. I want to be whole and I want to be proud of who I am and where I come from . Insecurity is a sign of weakness that we are usually to embarrassed to face even when alone.

“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”

No comments:

Post a Comment