Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Moving

Moving is something I both love and hate to do. I hate packing up all of my things and moving it from one place to another and I hate unpacking even more. On the other hand, I do love the excitement of calling some place new, my home. Before I have this new baby we have decided to move closer to our family. The fact of the matter is that through all of this I am going to continue to try to go to school full-time, baby and all. I know it can be done, but my husband and I are trying to strategically locate ourselves at a place that is convenient for everyone. This is a tricky situation being that all of my family is in New Jersey and our school is in NY. My dear mother, whom will be doing most of the babysitting is not coordinated enough to drive to NY which leaves us with the only other option of moving to NJ and commuting to NY for school. OK so not that we have that part figured out we must figure out what city and so on. Not to mention my pitbull puppy that will be coming along with us needs to be accepted in the new home as well. So yes we have a lot of work to do in a little amount of time. Can you say stressed out ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment