Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Every few days I get an e-mail from an old friend of mine including a "Quote Action". A "Quote Action" consists of a meaningful quote and a recommended supporting action designed to help you stay focused on leading a positive and fullfilling life. The messages are normally short and to the point so it doesn't take much time to stop and read them. For me, they are a reminder to stop and think about what is actually going on in my life. It allows me to become more aware of myself and others around me and gets me out of my routine way of thinking. I would like to share the "Quote Action" that was sent to me today because I think it really hit home for me. "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Unknown Author Your action for today is to go out of your way to be kind to someone. This, in my opinion, is so accurate because you never truly know what is going on in people's lives that you encounter on a daily basis. You may meet someone who is having a really rough week and your extra kindness could keep them from falling apart. I love messages like this. Take the time out each day to allow yourself to evaluate the way you respond to others who you surround you. You never know what kind of a difference you can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment