Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Bucket List

Although, I hope that I have a long life ahead of me I wanted to share with you some of the things that I hope to do before I die:

1. Go Sky diving.

2. Write a Book.

3. Learn to play the guitar.

4. Get my Master's Degree.

5. Climb one of the world’s Seven Summits. Climbing a mountain would be so much fun (this includes being in good enough shape to make it the whole way.)

6. Visit Las Vegas.

7. Buy my own home and spend time decorating it the way I want to.

8. Vacation in Australia, take a hike through the Australian Bush.

9. Scuba Dive (if I can make it through, while being slightly claustrophobic).

10. Go on a cruise not funded by the US Navy.

11. Set foot on each of the seven continents. Antarctica might be a tough one but traveling the World is a huge dream of mine.

12. Buy a boat and learn to sail.

13. Witness a Solar Eclipse.

14. Take an African Safari.

15. Visit the Great Wall of China.

16. Meet my Grandchildren.

17. Learn French.

18. Go Parasailing.

19. Open a Family Business.

20. Another cross country road trip with much more time and a bigger car.

No comments:

Post a Comment